Virtualive uses strong encryption to make sure all data is protected.
- All data in transit is encrypted with the strongest industry-standard cryptographic protocol SSL so all connections between networks and servers are secure.
- Virtualive’s SSL certification is renewed every year.
- No credit card information is stored in Virtualive after transaction authorization.
Secured Hosting Environment
Virtualive’s servers are hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Virtualive’s servers and data centers are physically located in South East Asia and hosted by the world’s leading high-security cloud systems provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
AWS has certification for compliance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013, 27017:2015, 27018:2019, and ISO/IEC 9001:2015 and CSA STAR CCM v3.0.1.
- PCI-DSS Level 1 Service Provider
- SAS-70 Type II and SSAE16
- For more details, please visit the AWS security site and AWS PCI compliance site.
Virtualive online registration complies with the PCI DSS, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards, and uses the most secure payment processor, Stripe
- Virtualive is committed to protecting consumer credit card data in compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Our alignment with this standard is reflected in the people, technologies, and processes we employ.
We conduct regular vulnerability scans and penetration tests in accordance with the PCI DSS requirements for our business model.
Virtualive’s payment processor Stripe complies with PCI 3D Secure. More details are here.
We know privacy is important for your events, and we are committed to providing the best privacy protection.
- Virtualive is compliant with Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Active consent must be given by the attendees in order to store their data.
Virtualive does not sell the personal information of our customers to third parties.
We have a full-time legal and security team focused on privacy and security issues.
More details about the privacy terms can be found here. www.virtualive.my/privacy-policy
Virtualive’s reliable platform makes your event smooth and worry-free.
- Uptime: our service is on the most reliable cloud platform, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and the uptime will always be at least 99.95% based on AWS SLA.
We use various internal tools to further monitor availability and performance 24x7.
We maintain your data with an automatic backup system running all the time and ensure the availability and safety of your data.
Disaster recovery: we have a step-by-step plan to ensure our services and customer data are protected and recoverable in the event of a disaster.
Web Platform Development and Distribution
Virtualive is committed to designing, building, and maintaining secure systems.
All applications are regularly scanned for common security vulnerabilities.
All Virtualive engineers are required to attend the training sessions on code security.
All web and mobile applications are primarily developed, tested, deployed, and maintained by a full-time, in-house engineering team.
While we are confident in the security mechanisms of our system, we understand no computer system is perfectly secure. We are always prepared to respond to any incident.
- Virtualive has a dedicated in-house security team to monitor threats and respond to security alerts.
Virtualive monitors security system alerts 24x7 and is ready to respond to incidents at any time.
Virtualive maintains and regularly tests our incident response plan in case of any breach of Virtualive’s data system.
Making your event data secure and reliable is our highest priority. Virtualive invests heavily to ensure we meet the industry standards.
We perform regular internal scans and penetration tests for vulnerability detections. Once identified, their fixes are treated as the highest priority.
Virtualive delivers a security code training program to every new engineer.
All employees are required to sign Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality agreements.
Virtualive offices are secured by keycard access, and they are monitored with cameras 24x7.
We continuously train employees on best security practices, including how to identify social engineering, phishing scams, and hackers.
Please report to us first if you discover a vulnerability with our information systems.
Do not attempt to harm Virtualive, its users, or its customers’ data.
Allow a reasonable time for Virtualive to investigate and resolve the issue.
Please don’t share the vulnerability you discovered publicly. Instead, please report details to firstname.lastname@example.org, including steps to reproduce.